After making it through a busy fall, I had a little time to catch my breath before starting in on our holiday preparations. I like to give the house a good, deep clean before the bustle of the holidays and before I put up any of the holiday decorations. It’s a good excuse to move the furniture around, get the dusting done (my least favorite chore!), and get the floors looking like new. One thing that I have never done was clean the area rugs that are under our dining room table and in the living room. Luckily, this year those are on my list thanks to BISSELL!
We try to take really good care of our area rugs by not wearing shoes in the house, and vacuuming regularly. We generally don’t eat in the dining room unless there are more than just the 4 of us. However, dirt still looms thanks to my love of opening the windows when it is nice outside and the fact that we live in the country. Dirt is just part of it, no matter how hard I try to keep it out! The new BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet takes the hassle out of deep cleaning, giving my carpets the attention that they need in as much time as it normally takes me to vacuum them. Some key features of the BISSEL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet are:
• Lightweight Design and Low-Profile Foot – Weighing 18 pounds, with a low-profile foot, the ProHeat 2x Revolution allows for easy maneuverability around and under furniture.
• Deep Cleaning Formulas – BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial and BISSELL 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formulas refresh carpets.
• Detachable Hose – For upholstery and spot cleaning.
• Dual Powerbrushes – Feature 12 total cleaning rows for a deep down clean.
• Adjustable Cleaning Mode – The ProHeat 2X Revolution features two different cleaning modes
* Express Clean Mode offers great cleaning that dries in around an hour
* Deep Clean Mode delivers professional-style results when used with BISSELL Professional Formula**
My favorite part of this is how easy it was! It snaps together quickly, then just add hot water and BISSELL deep clean antibacterial formula, plug it in, and you are ready to clean. I was sure to vacuum the carpet as well before cleaning it.
The magic is in the trigger on the handle which disperses the hot water and cleaning solution to tackle tough dirt FAST.
(photo by Kenley!)
Here’s what I cleaned out of my carpet under our dining room table and in our hallway:
Kind of gross, but I am glad to not have that lingering in my home! Since we moved I had never cleaned these carpets, and even though visibly they look like they are in great shape, you never know what’s hiding in there. It feels pretty good to get that dirt out right before the holidays.
BISSELL wants to give a lucky reader across all communities the chance to win one of two product bundles (including a BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet and BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial formula) as a giveaway. 2 winners will be chosen at random across all communities. TO ENTER, leave a comment with your best holiday preparation cleaning tips as well as your email address in case you are lucky enough to win!