We are well into school now and starting to make sense of our new routines. Kenley is still a bear to wake up in the mornings, but it’s slowly getting better. Brayden is absolutely loving Kindergarten and is starting to read small books that they put together at school. I just can’t believe what he is learning in just the first couple of weeks!
With the beginning of fall comes harvest on the horizon, fall photo sessions (my FAVE!), and a few other fun things on the calendar. I’ve also gone back to work (very, very part time) for my parents so it’s been a change of routine for everyone around here. It’s been nice to channel some creative energy into my parent’s business and also get some nephew snuggles in. With that said, here’s whats on my list for September…
- Update my photography website. I need to change out some photos, do a little face lift.
- Back up my computer, photos, and blog.
- Start another round of Piyo.
- Read three books.
- Organize my spice cabinet. For real, it is SO out of hand.
- Get the fall decorations out.
- Get into a book reading habit in the evenings with the kids.
- Finish redoing the gallery wall in the breezeway.
I like having plans/lists and I find that I accomplish more when things are in writing. I’ve been putting my planner to good use these days– mostly just trying to keep up with the kids and what day is library day and snack day.
(I already missed one library day but for the record, Labor Day really messed me up.)
What’s on your agenda for September?