This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
The start of a new year comes with the promise of new changes. Whether it be lifestyle changes, or the jump start to finally organize your home/coat closet/basement/LIFE, a new year can bring all kinds of goal writing and list making to your daily life. For 2015, I want to support my overall health, with a few fitness goals added in as well. Here’s what I plan to utilize to make it happen!
- FitBit: I received my FitBit last year for Christmas, and I still LOVE it. I wear it daily to track how many steps I take, how much water I drink, and I can even sync my workouts to give me an accurate calorie burn. It’s a small reminder that every day has an impact.
- Treadmill: We inherited a treadmill from Brandon’s mom, and it is a great option for me, especially on days where I can’t seem to make the time for a good workout. We put it in our basement, so the kids can play down there while I get a good powerwalk in. Everyone wins!
- Good running shoes: Never underestimate the power of a good shoe. If you are just starting out on a new fitness regimen, make sure you get the shoe that best fits the activities you will do. I scored the pretties above at the Nike Outlet a few weeks ago, and I am in love with them! Having the right shoe makes a HUGE difference.
- The right kitchen tools can also have a big impact on your lifestyle goals. I received a NutriBullet for Christmas and I have wasted no time making delicious healthy smoothies. Our old blender just wasn’t cutting it anymore– and I love the ease of being able to feed my body the right stuff in a small amount of time.
- Ester-C! Having the right immune support is crucial when you start pushing your body a little more than it is used to. Ester-C provides around-the-clock immune system support, which is perfect for me!* I can spend more time making my lists and dreaming up goals and less time worrying about if my immune system will keep up!*
With Ester-C, I can take two tablets in the morning and go on my way without so much as another thought about it. You can find Ester-C on rollback now at your local WalMart in the vitamin/supplements aisle, or find it online! Check out Ester-C on Twitter and Facebook also!
Do your New Year’s goals include a lifestyle change? What are you using to facilitate a lifestyle change this year?